Dalgona coffee. Dalgona Coffee is the latest viral trend on the internet right now—we tried it out, and we are HOOKED. Pour the frothy coffee on top of the milk. Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.
If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing. Dalgona coffee has four main ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. Anda dapat memiliki Dalgona coffee menggunakan 4 bahan dan 6 tahap. Inilah cara Anda mencapai itu.
Bahan dari Dalgona coffee
- Ini 2 sdm dari nescafe classic.
- Menyiapkan 250 ml dari indomilk uht full cream.
- Menyiapkan secukupnya dari es batu.
- Anda perlu 2 sdm dari gula / sesuai selera.
To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK). First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons. Apparently, this new drink trend was started in South Korea. Dalgona is a type of coffee-flavored toffee there, and people figured out how to turn it into a frothy, creamy beverage.
Langkah Demi Langkah Dalgona coffee
- Campurkan gula dengan nescafe lalu mixer sampai pegel-pegel..
- Kalo sudah pegel coba dibalik wadahnya. kalo tumpah berati mesti dimixer lagi sampai adonan kopinya benar-benar kental. atau kalo udah pegel bisa ajak adik, kaka, sepupu, teman, gebetan, pacar atau selingkuhan buat gantiin mixernya..
- Kemudian masukan es batu ke dalam gelas dan campurkan susu uht..
- Setelah itu masukan adonan kopi yang sudah di mixer tadi diatas susu uht..
- Siap diminum. tapi hati2 jangan sampai nelen es batunya yaa....
- Selamat mencoba. 😊.
Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines - all you need is some arm muscle and patience. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi. The dalgona as a candy is similar to toffee or honeycomb that's placed on a stick, but the now-viral caffeinated version as seen on TikTok and even on YouTube food channels is a three-ingredient sweet coffee-based.