Dalgona Coffee. We guarantee our coffee to always be fresh. Our High Voltage coffee is the strongest coffee on the planet. Buy fresh from Cr, fast, secure, guaranteed.
Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. Anda dapat memiliki Dalgona Coffee menggunakan 5 bahan dan 4 tahap. Inilah cara Anda mencapai itu .
Bahan dari Dalgona Coffee
- Siapkan 2 bgks dari nescafe classic kemasan 2gr.
- Anda perlu 2 sdm dari gula pasir (jika suka manis gula bisa ditambah).
- Anda perlu 2 sdm dari air es.
- Siapkan Secukupnya dari es batu.
- Menyiapkan dari Susu UHT full cream.
The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines - all you need is some arm muscle and patience. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing.
Instruksi Dalgona Coffee
- Siapkan wadah, tuang nescafe coffee, gula, dan air es lalu mixer dengan kecepatan sedang selama 2 menit..
- Tuang secukupnya es batu ke dalam gelas, tuang susu uht..
- Tuangkan adonan kopi kedalam gelas yg sudah diberi es batu dan susu UHT..
- Dalgona Coffee siap dinikmati. Selamat mencoba 😊.
To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK). First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons. Dalgona coffee has four main ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi.