Dalgona Coffee. Get Seattle's Top Coffee Delivered To Your Door Every Month The best coffee, the best service! We're the leading coffee subscription in the Bay Area. Want to know what the best coffee tastes like?
Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. Anda dapat memiliki Dalgona Coffee menggunakan 5 bahan dan 4 tahap. Inilah cara Anda memasak itu .
Bahan dari Dalgona Coffee
- Menyiapkan 2 sdm dari Kopi instan (aku nescafe classic).
- Anda perlu 1 sdm dari Gula (krn aku suka lebih pahit).
- Siapkan 2 sdm dari Air panas.
- Anda perlu 150 ml dari Susu cair.
- Anda perlu secukupnya dari Es batu.
The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines - all you need is some arm muscle and patience. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing.
Langkah Demi Langkah Dalgona Coffee
- Mixer... Ngga bohong deh aku, ngga sanggup ngocok pakai sendok/saringan...Kocok di mangkok Kopi, gula, air panas sampai adonan kaku (sekitar 1 menit yesss bener 1 menit sajaaa).
- Masukan es batu,susu dan terakhir adonan kopinya...voilaaaaaa enjoooy... Berhemat tapi nikmat...
- Terkadang aku lgsg kocok di gelas menggunakan 1 tangkai mixer kocok sampai kaku lalu masukan susu kocok lagi sampai berbusa dan terakhir es batu...whyyy karena dalgona itu terkadang suka susah tercampur sempurna. Dan rasanya ngga kalah sama kopi2 online..♥️ enjoooy.
To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK). First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons. Dalgona coffee has four main ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi.