Dalgona Coffee. We guarantee our coffee to always be fresh. Our High Voltage coffee is the strongest coffee on the planet. Dalgona Coffee is the latest viral trend on the internet right now—we tried it out, and we are HOOKED.
Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing. Anda dapat memasak Dalgona Coffee menggunakan 7 bahan dan 4 tahap. Inilah cara Anda memasak itu .
Bahan - Bahan Dalgona Coffee
- Menyiapkan dari Susu UHT.
- Menyiapkan 1 sachet dari Kopi bubuk hitam Nescafe.
- Menyiapkan dari Gula pasir.
- Menyiapkan 3 sdm dari Air panas.
- Siapkan dari Es batu.
- Ini sendok dari Kocokan mixer atau.
- Siapkan dari Gelas.
Dalgona coffee has four main ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK). First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons.
Instruksi Dalgona Coffee
- Untuk membuat dalgona kita harus mengocok (kopi hitam, gula pasir 2 sendok, dan air panas) kocok hingga mengembang menggunakan kocokan mixer didalam gelas lebih cepat.
- Masukkan es batu lalu Tuangkan susu uht secukupnya kedalam gelas.
- Tambahkan dalgona diatasnya.
- Jadi deh. Rasanya enak mantap sekali. Seperti kopi kekinian 😁♥️ selamat mencobaaaa.
Apparently, this new drink trend was started in South Korea. Dalgona is a type of coffee-flavored toffee there, and people figured out how to turn it into a frothy, creamy beverage. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines - all you need is some arm muscle and patience.