Dalgona Coffee. Dalgona Coffee is the latest viral trend on the internet right now—we tried it out, and we are HOOKED. Pour the frothy coffee on top of the milk. Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.
The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines - all you need is some arm muscle and patience. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. Anda dapat memasak Dalgona Coffee menggunakan 5 bahan dan 4 tahap. Inilah cara Anda mencapai itu .
Bahan - Bahan Dalgona Coffee
- Anda perlu 2 sdm dari kopi bubuk tanpa ampas (saya pakai Nescafe Classic).
- Menyiapkan 3 sdm dari gula pasir (kalau suka pahit bisa pakai 2 sdm saja).
- Ini 2 sdm dari air panas.
- Ini secukupnya dari susu cair.
- Anda perlu secukupnya dari es batu.
If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing. To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK). First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons. Dalgona coffee has four main ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk.
Langkah Demi Langkah Dalgona Coffee
- Campurkan kopi, gula, dan air panas, biarkan larut sebentar..
- Kocok larutan kopi dengan garpu atau whisk hingga teksturnya menjadi foamy (ada juga resep yang menyarankan penggunaan saringan kecil supaya lebih foamy)..
- Tuang es batu dan susu ke dalam gelas..
- Tambahkan dalgona yang telah dikocok tadi sebagai topping..
These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi. The dalgona as a candy is similar to toffee or honeycomb that's placed on a stick, but the now-viral caffeinated version as seen on TikTok and even on YouTube food channels is a three-ingredient sweet coffee-based. Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) is the BEST thing ever! You can make it hot or cold! by: Jessica in the Kitchen.